End of Summer Special...
UPDATE 03/02/21 - SOLD OUT - Please feel free to contact me to go on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
It maybe a little sad that we have past the longest day, but I can assure you that from a photography point of view the best months are on their way - and I'm super excited!!
The next few months are, by far, most photographers favourite time of year. The evenings maybe getting shorter, but that means it's much easier to get those sunset golden tones and (don't jinx it Stace) generally the weather is more settled and the evenings still warm and balmy. Then, as we head into autumn we, of course, get those beautiful colours that our garden city is known for. So let's make the most of our beautiful country and the freedom we have - and get out amongst it.
January is full, but I have a some spaces free from February onwards so I thought I would put a special offer out to you lovely people out there!
The offer is open to 12 families for sessions taking place between 1st Feb and 31st May 2021!
What you'll receive...
Usually $150 for up to 10 people + $25 per extra person
Pre-planning of your family session via phone or video call.
Advice on on how to prepare and what to wear (if desired).
1 - 1.5 hours of photography including up to 20 family members (usually capped at 10) in a location of your choice. (I'd suggest making the most of the increased people limit and getting the whole family together to make it a fun, family experience!!)
When you make an order you will also receive a beautiful, complimentary 8x10 inch matted fine art print of your favourite image.
Fine art prints are a bit special! They are printed on thick paper made from cotton rag and use archival inks - all done by one of the world's leading print companies, Queensberry (based right here in New Zealand!!)
ADD A BLACK, WHITE OR NATURAL WOOD FRAME WITH UV CONSERVATION GLASS TO YOUR FREE PRINT FOR ONLY $75
$50 credit to use towards your purchases.
Around 2 weeks after your session you will invited to my home to view a gallery of approx. 40 - 60 beautifully edited images from which to select the ones you wish to purchase. You'll be able to touch and hold samples, and we'll discuss product options for your chosen images.
Products include digital files, framed fine art prints, canvases, heirloom albums and more.
Viewing sessions are super relaxed and fun, and usually take place Monday to Friday.
Total value of $350+
For just $89
Keen? Here's a few things to consider...
- Sessions usually take place an hour or so before sunset to capture that beautiful golden light. If you have young children I recommend booking in from around the end of March onwards when sunset is at more of a manageable time.
- Sessions generally take place Sunday to Thursday evenings, but some Saturdays will open up from around mid-March (after wedding season). Weekends tend to sell out the quickest, so get in quick.
To request a price list or to confirm your spot, please contact me on the form below.
(Terms and conditions below)
Terms & Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers or discounts
- No part of this offer can be exchanged for cash or credit
- Includes up to 80km travel (extra fees over 80km)
- Offer secured with submission of a booking form and payment of $89 session fee
- Session fee is non-refundable (but maybe transferred).
- Valid for family sessions between 1st Feb to 31st May 2021.
- Complimentary print included when you make an order
- Limited to 12 family sessions only - first come, first served