How good does it feel when you and your kids see yourselves in beautifully captured and presented photos on your wall? This is your legacy to your children... a physical reminder of the love you have within your family that will be passed on to your children's children.
I look forward to each and every session knowing that I will create photos that families will cherish for generations to come. The sessions are fun and relaxed. Both family and maternity sessions can include the whole family and we'll head out to one of the many stunning locations that we are so lucky to have in Canterbury, and hunt that golden light. With maternity sessions, I'll add some extra attention to that beautiful bump, and with families, well... we'll focus on those happy faces and all that love you share. And don't worry if things get a little crazy with the kids... I have an abundance of patience.
There is a session fee of $150. Digital packages start at $550. Framed prints start at $350.
NEW FOR 2021 - OUTDOOR MINI MATERNITY SESSIONS NOW AVAILABLE!!
(Contact me for details...)
"So, how does it all work?" - I hear you ask...
- Contact me! I'm really friendly and happy to explain everything. I'll send you pricing up front so you know what you can expect to pay before committing to anything.
- Once we've agreed your date, you'll need to pay the session fee ($150) and complete a quick online booking form to secure your spot.
- The day before your session, I'll contact you to do a weather check and confirm the meeting location and time.
- During your session I'll give you some gentle guidance, which helps to alleviate the nerves and capture the most flattering shots. But as you relax into it, we get more playful and candid (which is often where the magic happens!).
- After approx. 2 weeks I'll contact you to book you in for a viewing session at my home, where you'll choose the images you wish to purchase. On average, clients tend to spend between $800 and $2000, but you can spend as little or as much as you want.
- Once I know which images you really love, I'll make any final touches and prepare your images for print. Digital images will be available via download from an online gallery and printed items are usually available for collection between 4 - 6 weeks.
- Now all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your photos!!
Still got questions?
Check out the FAQs or contact me now...