I love newborn lifestyle shoots with the little ones – no two sessions are ever the same. You have to be patient and flexible in your approach and work around the needs of both parents and baby. Sometimes I’ll get the sleepy and serene shots and other times it’s more of a documentary of what goes on in daily life – but mostly it's about the love and excitement that you feel as a family for this new human in your lives.
"So, how does it all work?" - I hear you ask...
- Contact me! I'm really friendly and happy to explain everything. I can give you advise on what to wear, how to prep baby and home, and more. I like the process to be simple and open, so I'll send you pricing up front so you know what you can expect to pay before committing to anything.
- We'll agree an approximate date for the session based on your due date (but this can be confirmed after your baby has been welcomed into the world).
- You'll need to pay the session fee ($150) and complete a quick online booking form to secure your slot.
- During your session I'll give you some gentle guidance, which helps to alleviate the nerves and capture the most flattering angles, but mostly it's about interacting with your beautiful baby. And, there'll be plenty of time for cuddles and feeding!
- Within 1 - 2 weeks, I'll contact you to book you in for a viewing session at my home, where you'll choose the images you wish to purchase. I'll show you samples of the gorgeous wall art and discuss how you want to display your images - whether it be fine art frames, canvases, albums or digitally. There's no hard sell, it's more of a chat to show you your options. On average, clients tend to spend between $600 and $1600 but you can spend as little or as much as you want.
- Once I know which images you really love, I'll make any final touches required. Digital images will be available via download from an online gallery and printed items are usually available for collection between 4 - 6 weeks.
- Now all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your photos!!
Still got questions?
Check out the FAQs or contact me now...